|—||Frank Ocean (via sinisterlava)|
Afterward, when everyone was so kind in telling us we did a good job, we just felt like, ‘Wow, we got away with it!’ We never expected that kind of positive reception. mostly we thought, ‘Cool, we can spend a weekend together!’
- Tina Fey on hosting the Golden Globes with Amy Poehler.
omg you’re a tad older than me I thought you were younger. praise the anon
Is that bad?
lol it is a good thing. Trying to figure out your age by your answer to that anon post was so fun.
35 Inspirational Ladies: Liz Lemon [5/35]
“I’m really sorry about what I did. And I know you can’t forgive me but just to even things out, here is all my weird secret stuff. I have been sexually rejected by not one, but two guys who later went to clown college. I get super nervous whenever I hear a vacuum cleaner because when I was a kid, my mom used to turn on the vacuum to drown out the sound of her and my dad fighting. Which is why I rarely vacuum my apartment. Like, never. I have had three doughnuts so far today. A couple months ago, I went on a date with my cousin. Wow, I am a mess.”
my favourite sex position is 9
curled up in my bed
Kanye West lyric or Lucille Bluth quote? Take our quiz!
1. “They ordered champagne, but still look thirsty.”
2. “I’ll be out on parole by the time you work up a tear.”
3. “That coat cost more than your house!”
4. “You remember where we first met? Okay, I don’t remember where we first met.”
5. “Everybody wants to live at the top of the mountain.”
6. “If I don’t get run out by Catholics, here come some conservative Baptists.”
7. “Where’s my maid? ROBOT!”
8. “You love me when I’m hungover.”
9. “Who let that black [bleep] in?”
10. “A sea of waiters, and no one will take a drink order.”
11. “Go and grab the reporters so I can smash their recorders.”
12. “I’d rather be dead in California than alive in Arizona.”
13. “$2000 bag with no cash in your purse.”